In today’s vidblog:
- Robert Scoble points off to a dog-friendly printing company, Printing for Less, that wins his ‘Favourite Company’ award
- Allan Jenkins’s blog is mentioned in the Your Code of Ethics blog as a model for other bloggers
- Podcasting News have a picture of Toshiba’s possible iPod-killer ‘Zune’
- Donna Tocci on the importance of getting the right press kit into the right hands
- The Divine Heidi M lends yet more weight to the ‘Apple Loves Purchasers, Hates Dealing With Them’ meme
- Dan York points out yet more clueless PR pitches — name names, Dan!!
It turns out that if you receive this post by email you will also have a link to the Flash video file, but if you use GreatNews as your RSS feed reader (as I and a great many others do), you won’t. “Go figgure” as our North American cousins might say…