In today’s vidblog:
- Rubel appears on Rocketboom — mandatory watching for anyone interested on where this social media ‘thang’ is heading
- Kami Huyse (again?!) points us to For Immediate Release — no, not them, another lot, talking about ethics and rotten wood
- Allan Jenkins on the importance of employee communications over at themediapod.net
- Teenage boy stupidity – how not to be a stunt man in The Matrix
- After a thousand requests: How this vidblog is put together — with incredibly expensive wizardry and several bottles of Grange Hermitage. Actually, no. More like old washing up bottles and sticky-back plastic (Blue Peter viewers of a certain age will smile wryly).