It’s boiling hot outside, hence an interior shot today, with the blinds drawn to keep the heat out.
Today’s 7-minute soup de jour:
- Anshe Chung projects revenues from Second Life will hit around US$2.6m for 2006. Not bad; she even intends to double her employee numbers to 50. Mind you, we still don’t know how the ‘Donald Trump’ of Second Life feels about having more realistic hair…
- My new ‘best blog of the week’, CleverClogs by Marjolein Hoekstra, not only gives me a fantastic new way of organising my RSS feeds, but also points me to a free 5gb online hard drive and personalised filing system. Cool!
- Tool tip: Password Master 4.0 for Windows PocketPC
- Today’s brilliant vid clip comes from the ‘What Women Really Don’t Want For Christmas’ Department
- Thanks to Donna P for her lovely card
Download the Flash file now (28mb) and save it to your pc,
or else watch it below (except it’s not showing up! grrr… more work to be done at click.tv to get this to work on my blog, methinks) Or of course you can subscribe to my podcast feed and pick it up whenever I record a new vodcast… err, vidblog… err, podvlog… err, vlibvlob… err, schlobolob…
UPDATE: grrrrr…..! I had to re-convert my wmv file into another Flash flv file (it took over 1 hour!) and upload it, so the filename had to be changed because the other was corrupt. The download link above is now the correct file. Sorry. And I still can’t get click.tv to work — everytime I try and load the code in the post the whole blog just goes haywire. Sheesh! New technology, huh?
UPDATE 2: grrrr double grrrr….!! Now the Flash file won’t play in any flash plug-in on my browsers. Argghhh!!!! And I can’t get any technical help from ClickTV. Right, then — large 45mb wmv file now being uploaded.