In the last couple of days I have created the space to catch up on some podcasts.
Top of my list of ‘must listen to’s — after FIR — is Bill Sweetman’s Marketing Martini, principally because Bill shares my passion for online marketing.
Here’s a brief list of his recent podcast issues:
- Martini 017: Listener Questions and Answers #1
- Martini 016: Search Engine Advertising Tips and Tricks
- Martini 015: How to Avoid Making Your Website Invisible to Search Engines
- Martini 014: Writing Effective Email Subject Lines
- Martini 013: How to Buy a Domain Name from Someone Else
Each episode (around 5-8 minutes long) is jam-packed with brilliant advice.
I’m hoping that our two busy diaries can find a 30-minute slot where I can interview Bill about our shared passion — internet marketing.
If you don’t already subscribe to his podcast – SUBSCRIBE NOW!