Melcrum’s new ground-breaking research report How to use social media to engage employees contains the most up-to-date information on integrating blogs, wikis, RSS, podcasting and all the other social media tools with your communications. It contains benchmarking survey data, expert opinion and case studies from some of the world’s most innovative companies.
Melcrum are giving you the chance to download a free copy of the report’s first chapter on the most important element of integrating social media:
Find out how:
- IBM developed its social media strategy by taking a hands-off approach. Its success has come from providing the platforms and software, and then only consulting users on how to make the most of the tools available.
- MICROSOFT embraces corporate blogging to get its own story out there and shape the conversation about its reputation. Also, get advice on addressing concerns that blogging leads to a drop in productivity.
- THE CANADIAN NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL uses wikis as a collaboration tool for its comms teams so that they can share knowledge, train new employees, promote best practice and network.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Define a clear strategy for social media at your company
- Identify key barriers and how to overcome them
- Integrate social media with existing channels such as your intranet
- Set up your company’s corporate blogging platform
- Get the most out of podcasting
- Understand the ROI of social media
…plus it’s your guide to integrating social media tools with your intranet, creating blogging policies and guidelines and using wikis for collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Discover how some of the world’s most innovative companies are engaging employees using social media – order your copy today at the special introductory rate of AU$460.
I have a copy winging its way to me in the post already, and I’m busting to read it!
Powered by Zoundry