My colleagues at Melcrum have just released the first in what will hopefully be a growing series of ‘How to…’ reports.
The first, “How to get started with podcasting in your organization“, is now online and ready for purchase.
- Ever thought of creating a podcast for your company but not sure where to start?
- Want to know how pioneering companies are benefiting from podcasting?
This Special Report from Melcrum will teach you all you need to know to get started with podcasting in your company.
It’s safe to say that most organizations who have introduced podcasting have had overwhelmingly positive experiences. From small companies to multinational organizations there are many examples of podcast initiatives being piloted and going on to become raging successes.
Get complete and jargon-free answers to all the questions you might have about podcasting:
- What is podcasting?
- What sort of things can I podcast in business?
- How can I get some great content without having to hire a professional announcer (or pretend to be one)?
- What tools do I need to produce and distribute a podcast?
- How can podcasting save me money and time?
- How do I get started with creating a podcast?
- How much participation can I bank on?
I’ve read the report and it makes for a cracking read, combining the dry wit of the report’s author and the solid research of Melcrum.
The report is written by some bloke called ‘Leo Hopkins’*
*Actually, it’s written by me, but those of you who have been following the ‘media snackette’ meme would have noticed that many sites got my name wrong — calling me Leo Hopkins. It made me laugh.
Go on, spend a bit of your company’s money and invest in the report. You’ll be glad you did.