I’m fresh back from my jolly vacance en famille, and what comes bouncing delightfully into my inbox but a request from that doyenne of Canadian communication, the exquisite Donna PepsiCola.
There’s various good acronyms on various topics (e.g. TGIF: Tarty Grandma Is Flirting, by Gabrielle Adams) but Ms D pointed me to the definitions (five pages of them, no less) of ‘Twitter’.
Some of the contributions are bordering on the completely stupid, but here’s some of the gems I uncovered:
- Twits Writing Incessantly To Talk Ever Rambunctiously
- TCP/IP Working Interminably To Trivialize Everyone’s Ruminations
- The Writing Instrument for Texting Temporal Electronic Revelations
- Twitter Was Invented To Track Everyday Reactions
- To Witness Indiscriminant Typing To Everyone Reading
- To Waste Insane Time Telling Everyone Rubbish
- Tainted Web Intercourse That Touts Easy Rhetoric
There are plenty more, but I ran out of the will to
live read any more of them.