Melcrum are running the Employee Engagement Conference 2008 on 29 & 30 May, plus 2 pre-conference workshops on 28 May at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, Pitt Street.
If you are involved in engagement issues, you won’t want to miss this line up:
- Jonathon Champ, Head of Communication, QBE Australia
- Matthew Pritchard, Internal Communication Manager, Customer Service, AMP
- Beth Amos, Director of Internal Communication, Child Support Agency
- Joanne Martin, Senior Manager, Learning and Culture, ANZ
- Peter Olsen, Group General Manager, Leighton Contractors
- Robert Marriott, General Manager Human Resources (Corporate), St. George Bank
- Mike Doyle, Manager of Culture and Performance, Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority
- Sean Fernando, General Manager Human Resources, Infosys Australia
- Rebecca Cattran, Manager, Internal Communications, VicRoads
- David Sawicki, Managing Director, Impact Employee Communications
- Marg Burge, Senior HR Advisor, Melbourne Water
- Nathan Wallace, Associate Director, Technology, Janssen-Cilag
Definitely worth attending, hey?!
More details in Melcrum’s pdf.
Disclaimer: I have written and facilitated some Social Media workshops for Melcrum, plus written a report on podcasting for them. Irrespective of that and based on having attended some of their conferences I believe their conferences and workshops are definitely value for money — great content and compelling speakers delivering it.