The time has come, the walrus said, to run the annual Social Media workshops for Melcrum.
Running just in Sydney this year, it’s a three-day extravaganza of lights, music, singing, dancing, cabaret, vaudeville and death-defying feats of derring-do.
Ok, maybe not.
But there are three workshops, two run by me on Social Media and one run by James Robertson on ‘Intranet Strategies’; they run as follows:
- 28th October – James on Intranet Strategies
- 29th October – me with an introduction to Social Media for business communication professionals
- 30th October – me again (sorry!) on Social Media strategy, where there will be an assumption that you have either attended the previous day’s workshop, or else you are already active in Social Media and want to take it to the next level and implement it in your own organisation.
Why would you want to attend?
- Comms focused: these are the only intranets and social
media workshops in Australia created especially for
internal corporate communicators (but don’t feel that only internal comms folk can attend — ANY and EVERY corporate communicator should!).
- Small classes: each workshop has a maximum of 30 participants so that you’re guaranteed to get the one-on-one help you need.
- Expert trainers: James Robertson and I are experts in our fields and we have exceptional knowledge, insights and experiences to share with you.
- Case studies: learn what has and hasn’t worked in other organisations so you can apply relevant findings in your own workplace.
- Great learning environment: UNSW provides the perfect learning environment right in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. Come along to the UNSW CBD Campus, Level 6, 1 O’Connell St, Sydney to witness it all.
- Networking: get to know your classmates and create a new network of communicators facing the same challenges as you that you can bounce ideas off for years to come.
- Intensive learning: Choose one, two or three workshop days and acquire the knowledge and skills you need to return to the office and immediately improve your social media and intranet strategies.
Naturally there’s a healthy discount if you attend all three workshops. More info on this pdf.