Impact Employee Communications is looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to work with the CreativeImpact team fulltime to cover up to a year’s parental leave. We’d like our new designer to start any time from the last week of August to mid September.
The primary focus is on creative visual communication of our engagement strategies, with lots of print but heaps of scope to play in digital and environment design.
Impact is Australia’s and Asia Pacific’s leading internal communication consultancy, our home is Ogilvy House in Christie Street, St Leonards. Read about our CreativeImpact team at http://impact.com.au/services-and-capabilities/creative/
For more information and a job description, call Sharon Cartwright at Impact on 02 8281 3203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Strategic communication needs creative solutions to engage the message with the mind. Delivering memorable messages through the right mediums is the CreativeImpact team’s focus, developing and designing the most appropriate channels or tools to get business messages seen and heard.
Our core design and production offerings include:
- Internal brand and logo design
- Printed materials including newsletters, posters and other internal campaign collateral
- Environments and displays
- Digital and social media
- Video, audio and interactive CD-ROM programs
- Presentation design
While face to face communication remains the most effective channel to reach employees, time-pressures and geographically and demographically diverse workforces have increased the importance of communicating creatively to cut through the daily clutter and information overload.
What sets us apart from a design agency is our 100% focus on the employee. Using Ogilvy PR’s discovery process, the Insights, Ideas and Influence Toolkit™, we combine strategic and creative thinking techniques to develop great ideas and practical solutions that influence employees and drive business objectives.
So, whether you’re looking to:
- connect with Generation X and Y employees using social media;
- reach a remote workforce through our range of video, digital and audio solutions;
- generate a shared sense of pride across the organisation through an emotive video;
- increase the cross-sharing of information through a well-designed intranet;
- bring your values to life with an internal brand identity and interactive toolkits; or
- increase employees’ awareness about your whole business through an electronic or print newsletter
…we always have the employee and required behaviour change at the heart of what we create and deliver.
I remember Sharon attending a workshop I ran last year for Melcrum — goodness knows what she was doing there – she should have been running it! The lady really knows her Social Media!