What started as a small commentary about La Papworth’s most recent televisual outing has grown (dare I say ‘inflamed’) to a sizeable little collection of posts and comments about free speech, online communication, legal rights and responsibilities and personal morality.
Quite a heady brew!
So rather than keep fracturing the conversation, please whip over to Laurel’s latest post on this all, “Australia: David Galbally Vs Social Media”
For background material to the discussion, please read these posts:
- Laurel’s original post: Australia: me on Channel 7 Sunrise program
- My commentary on it: Why antiquated law(yers) must go
- Kimota’s Blogging the Arsonist: Citizen Journalism and Social Media responsibility
- Seyfang’s Morning television got me thinking about social media, legal reform, vigilante
- Bloggers (and others) getting the legal recognition they deserve over #bushfires Silicon Federation
- Shut down facebook in victoria « babbagussi
- WHY MUST WE OBEY SOCIAL MEDIA RULES-
- All the fun of “citizen journalism” with none of the ethics and responsibility « Inside the Box
- Even the SUN in the UK gets in on the action
Oh, and I agree with Spunkbucket – Laurel *is* a pretty lady!