The very wise Jay Berkowitz is just one of the outstanding list of speakers that Chris Barron has got together for what I believe is the first Affiliate Marketing Conference in Australia, to be run in Sydney on Wednesday May 13th.
Affili@Syd will bring together Australia’s leading affiliate publishers and advertisers to discuss the latest trends and developments in the affiliate sphere, both locally and globally.
- David Fowler, Lyris HQ
- James Hayward, BigPond Media
- Peter Applebaum, Tick Yes
- Brad Moult, PacMicro
- Adrian Saunders, Cogent Online
- Hugh Taggart, Betfair
- Ken McKenzie, Sportingbet Australia and
- Robert Wong – Founder & CEO, Catalogue Central
Rumour has it that your humble scribe will be sharing a podium with Jay and the rather marvellous Laurel Papworth, sharing ideas and gems on social media and the affiliate business. Chris has also press-ganged me into presenting a workshop on using social media to drive your affiliate business further – either as a product/content producer or as an affiliate.
Personally, I can’t wait to be there for three reasons:
- I get to meet Jay Berkowitz in person!
- I get to catch up with Laurel again
- I get to find out what other affiliate sources and content publishers are out there – it can’t ALL be just internet infopreneurs selling ‘how to make money on the internet’ ebooks, can it?