Well, the 16th and 17th are the summit ‘proper’, the 15th is a pre-summit workshop day with Melissa Dunn from Gallup Consulting and Bill Quirke (see below) and the 18th is a full day workshop on Social Media run by yours truly, but I know that you wouldn’t want to miss out on anything over the four days.
Here’s the line-up:
- Melissa Dunn from Gallup Consulting
“The 12 conditions that matter – what leaders need to know” pre-summit workshop
- Bill Quirke of Synopsis Communication Consulting
“Leading engagement: how to get buy-in from business leaders to drive engagement” pre-summit workshop
- Danielle Koopman from Tourism Australia
“The best social and viral media campaign in the world? Outcomes of the ‘Best Job in the World’ campaign”
- Herna van Reenen from Siemens
“A picture of the future”
- Jonathan Champ from QBE Australia
“Delivering ‘strategic communication’ one tactic at a time…”
- David Miller from the ATO
“The ATO’s challenge”
- Nigel Haworth from Westaff (Australia)
“Exploring engagement as an emotional state”
- Shannon Kliendienst from Leighton Contractors
“Communicating effectively with a hard-to-reach workforce”
- Mike Tancred from the Australian Olympics Committee
“Communication challenges – the Beijing Olympics”
- Alison Brown from IBM Australia
“Hitting the restart button: Redesigning communication systems to reflect the reality of today’s working environment”
- Emma Rugge-Price from GE Australia & New Zealand
“Meeting customer needs during rapidly changing times”
- Sam Werner from Zurich Financial Services Australia
“Reconnecting: Getting the Chief Executive back in the room”
- Justin Gehde from the Department of Justice, Victoria
“Effective compliance communication CAN change behaviour”
- Brian Giesen from Ogilvy PR, Ogilvy 360° Digital Influence
“Yamming it up! Internal Comms & Web 2.0”
and the must-not-miss keynote speaker is Bill Quirke, a master communicator and highly respected communication strategist from the UK (he’s worth the admission price alone, let alone the other speakers!). Bill is one of the IABC’s six “All Star Speakers” and a regular on the international speaking circuit; he’s also the author of numerous books on communication strategy and how to turn strategy into action.
Then on the 18th I’m running a full-day workshop on Social Media, wherein you can find out how to harness social media and do more with less.
Look, if you really just want to see me and not attend the full Summit you can, but I reckon you’d be a mug to miss out on the others…
FREE MELCRUM MEMBERSHIP WHEN YOU ATTEND THE SCM SUMMIT
At the SCM Summit not only will you hear two days of best-practice case studies and receive practical tools to immediately help you, but you’ll also become a Melcrum member FREE (usually $845 + GST) — which means you’ll get 12 months of help through Melcrum’s Strategic Communication Management Journal AND the Internal Comms Hub member-only website!
Go on, click on the link and find out more… you know you want to! See you there!