And in today’s spankingly fresh offering your dishevelled host will:
- thank bluehost.com for superb customer service and a great hosting platform
- discuss an IABC survey that finds Twitter won’t be the powertool in two years time that it is now
- point to a great article by Cory Treffiletti over at MediaPost about our growing independence from the Wired World
- wish my best mate Chris Bell a happy birthday on the 4th!
- and finally, despair but not surprisingly so at Qantas’ lack of ‘listening’ on the web after my earlier post about great customer service at Qantas. A customer service person rang me to say that they “weren’t allowed to view blogs in case they were inappropriate!”. Surely in this day and age (the 21st century), what with airlines crying poor and that bookings are massively down, Qantas would want to do all it could to keep the customers it has! I bet Virgin Blue aren’t so behind the times!