L ong-time readers of this blog will remember that I have many times declared my love for the Flip Mino.
It’s a phenomenal camcorder that deserves a place in every communicator’s toolbox.
To show you how it can create a powerful and compelling message for you and your organisation, watch the results that can be achieved: one of my clients, Michels Warren, used it to create a video advert for their media training course.
It was simplicity itself to achieve:
1. Record some visuals with the Flip mino
2. Insert the Flip’s usb connection into a laptop and transfer the video across
3. Edit the visuals with Windows Movie Maker
4. Add some royalty-free music as the soundtrack (from services like Music Alley, although in this case Michels Warren chose to use some music offered by YouTube)
5. Publish the finished result to YouTube
Simple and effective.
Have you thought about putting together a video with a Flip mino? Perhaps an interview with the MD, or a demo of a new product, or introducing a new member of staff to a geographically dispersed team. Or even an advert like the one Michels Warren created for their media training course.