My good friends at Melcrum are running a social media conference in Sydney in June (29 & 30) and I’ll be there running a workshop on how to develop a social media strategy.
At my workshop you’ll:
- Discover how to protect your job and career prospects
- Find the secrets to social media success that the experts will never tell you for free
- Create an audit of your current resources (people, skills, channels and equipment)
- Uncover powerful yet hidden resources you may not even know exist in your organisation
- Gain access to the tools and resources the experts use
Not only all that, but the undoubted star of the conference itself is Euan Semple, the man who introduced social media into the BBC.
I look forward to seeing you there, because I know you’ll want to attend – Melcrum boss Robin Crumby will be showcase the findings of Melcrum’s massive 2010 research into social media adoption by large corporations, plus discussing the implications!