My good friends at Melcrum have just released a bonza report.
How to use social media to solve critical internal communication issues is a 138-page report featuring case studies, global survey data (over 2,000 respondents) and advice on social media in business.
It features case studies from the likes of AEP, Aviva, BT, CBA, Deloitte, ERM, IDEO, ING, NetApp, Scottrade, Telstra, The Coca-Cola Company, Van Marcke Group and Virgin Media, and opinion and insight from the likes of Euan Semple, Lee Byrant, James Robertson, Ross Dawson, Shane Morris, Philippe Borremans, Gavin Heaton, yours truly and more.
Key topics include:
- Creating the business case for social media
- Developing a social media strategy
- Social media technologies (and CMS integration)
- Governance, policies and more
- Return on investment
- The future of social media and internal communication, including job roles