Answer: Flip-style videos
There’s only one three-hour workshop that sums up everything you need to know about doing interviews and news stories on a handy, portable videocam:
On February 23, 2011, Ragan will webcast Justin Allen’s hugely popular workshop, "Flip it! Re-vitalize your PR and internal communications with one little inexpensive machine."
This is your golden opportunity to get the concentrated wisdom of the highest-rated speaker in the history of Ragan Communications. You will learn:
- The basics: How to operate Flip-style videocams
- The single biggest mistake beginners make with Flip-style videocams
- How to crank out simple, fast video scripts
- Tips and tricks for getting better sound quality with your Flip
- Find the shot that says it all: the sequence that sums up pages of prose
- Sketch story-boards for a 5-min. video—in just 5 minutes!
- How to make your video pitch or press release irresistible to reporters
- Stop under-editing or over-editing your video
- How to get the maximum from natural light
- When NEVER to shoot outdoors with your Flip
- The unbendable rules for setting up a subject for a Flip-cam interview
- The one rule that sums up the art of pocket-camera video shoots
People have asked Ragan for a Flip-videocam workshop that would take you from zero to expert in just three short hours—here it is! We’ll throw in the DVD of Justin’s workshop, FREE.
Register today for only US$445—a US$50 savings off our standard rate. Select members save even more! Just click here to register, or call us in the US at 1-800-878-5331.
P. S. You and your whole staff can become expert Flip-cam videographers for one low price, and you can view Justin’s workshop on DVD at your convenience, again and again, in your conference room or at your desks, or on your commuter train. You just can’t lose—Ragan’s money-back, no-questions-asked returns policy guarantees that!