Courtesy of those very fine folks at Plantronics – makers of great bluetooth headsets and earpieces – comes the opportunity to win a Plantronics M100.
Here’s some of the features of the earpiece:
- Deliver your natural voice – not background noises, thanks to dual microphones, wind-noise reduction, and Digital Signal Processing technology;
- Pair two or more Bluetooth mobile phones to the one headset with Multipoint technology;
- Enjoy up to six hours of talk time and ten days of standby time;
- Customize your fit with three sizes of patented gel ear tips and an optional earloop;
- See a full charge in 90 minutes and a two hour charge in thirty minutes; and
- If you own an iPhone you can check the headset’s battery life on-screen.
Cool, huh? Sure beats shouting into the tiny microphone on your car’s satnav system or the one up near your rear vision mirror!
To enter is simplicity itself: simply tell me in 25 words or less why you want a Plantronics M100. Closing date is close of business Friday 1st April 2011.
Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post or on the video over at YouTube.
Rules: Employees and their families of Plantronics and Text100 cannot apply, nor can my family. Decision will be reached by discussion between me and Text100 staff. Decision is final; no correspondence entered into. Competition open to Australian residents only.
Watch this video for more information about the M100 and why you would want one…