MY FRIENDS at Ragan are putting together a great webinar on how to make hospital videos that enthral employees and tell compelling patient stories.
If only the hospitals of Australia would let their communication specialists take advantage of such webinars… [sigh]
Even if you’re on a tight budget, you’ll find out how to produce higher quality videos.
- How to plan longer, feature-style videos
- How to set up 3 point-lighting and what you can do with one light or no lights
- Tips for video sequencing, natural sounds and editing
- How to conduct interviews; how to make the interviewee feel comfortable
- How to shoot in different or challenging environments
- Create cost-effective videos without sacrificing production quality
- How to use pocket camcorders. They’ll compare and contrast Flip and Kodak models and see what each one offers
- Practical, useful tips to make your videos look great
Your presenters, Joel Streed and Andy Shilts, are staff members at the Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media. Joel works on Medical Edge syndicated material; Andy serves on the Creative Media Team
More info here.