No longer an extravagance, video and audio engagement is a must in the social economy.
Social media expert Shel Holtz simplifies the concept of multimedia and shows you how to add new and powerful tools to your strategic outreach.
If you can’t participate in the live web seminar, access the archived version 48 hours after the live event.
Among today’s audiences, a well-crafted article can capture less attention than a “good-enough” video.
Shel Holtz will introduce you to the video and audio production tools that are accessible, ready to use and budget-friendly. Participate in this IABC web seminar and learn:
- Techniques for creating low-budget (or no-budget) productions that can win your audience’s attention
- The bottom-line benefits of screencasts
- Simple techniques for streaming video from your smart phone or tablet computer
- The advantages of audio and how to create a podcast by phone
- Savvy interactive storytelling to use as a training tool
- The amazing capabilities of a mobile phone
- Creating videos with a small hand-held device or smart phone
Shel Holtz, ABC, has consulted for 30 years about communications technologies and business communications. An IABC Fellow and principal of Holtz Communication + Technology, he is the author of six books. With fellow IABC member Neville Hobson, ABC, he co-hosts the first and longest-running communications podcast, "For Immediate Release."
Time: Wednesday, 1 June 2011, 9-10:30 am Pacific Time – that’s 2-3.30am on the 2nd June if you are in Sydney, or 16:00 GMT if you prefer.
IABC Member: $199 USD
Non-Member: $269 USD