Over on SocialMediaNews the stats are up.
Key Points to note
- Facebook continues to grow in Australia, with over 30,000 new people registering accounts over the last month.
- LinkedIn has had a big jump over the last month.
- Twitter numbers have also had a significant increase in Australian visitors to their site.
- MySpace has had a big drop. Many expect this to continue falling each month till it ‘bottoms out’. I am try to ascertain what their base level of active users in Australia may be.
- Google Plus has dropped by 100,000 as new figures by Google give us more accurate figures than our previous calculation from 3rd party sources.
- Reddit has had a big jump of 60,000 new visitors to their site.
- Geolocation mobile application, Foursquare is holding steady, up 1,000 Australian visitors from September.