Yesterday I talked about sharpening your saw in 2012; here’s a great opportunity to do just that.
Ark Group Australia is running a great conference on Internal Comms across in Melbourne, 21-23 Feb.
You can hear great case studies and breaking news from the likes of:
- Australian Taxation Office;
- World Vision;
- Woods Bagot;
- Ambulance Victoria;
- Deakin University;
- Origin Energy;
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship;
- Department of Education and Training NSW;
- La Trobe University;
- Echo Entertainment Group;
- BNP Paribas;
- eVolve Information Services;
- Centre for Leadership Communication; and
- yours truly, Better Communication Results.
You can download the conference brochure to check out the quality of speakers and topics for discussion.
I’m running a workshop on the 23rd, ‘The Social Business and You’, and am part of a panel on the 22nd discussing ‘Establishing and maintaining an internal communication protocol’.
If you are coming—and I hope you are—come and say ‘G’day’