This is one NOT to miss! Two of the best speakers in the world on corporate communications are over here in Australia for two one-day events. Book these in your diary:
- SYDNEY MASTERCLASS: A half day with Steve and Cindy Crescenzo – 3 Oct 2012
- Strategic Creative Communications full-day workshop with Steve and Cindy Crescenzo – 4 Oct 2012 [pdf for both events]
Last year the IABC in NSW brought my mate Shel Holtz over for a workshop; you can catch some of the day’s events in my various blog posts about it:
- BCR082: Shel Holtz on content curation;
- BCR084 : Shel Holtz on SEO; and
- BCR085 :: Shel Holtz on staying current with what’s happening in digital PR.
I was fortunate enough to meet Steve and Cindy in person when I was speaking at an IABC World Conference in San Francisco. They are a lovely couple – BUT MORE THAN THAT they are powerful and dynamic speakers and subject experts.
Steve, for example, regularly alternates with Shel Holtz for ‘Best Speaker’ at IABC events and has a wit that brings the house to tears. Whether his humour will translate to an Aussie audience is going to be worth watching, but I reckon he’ll induce the same tears of laughter here as he does in the States.
You can read what each day holds on the IABC NSW website:
You have to use those two pages to register, and I’d get in quick because the places are going to go fast. Like Shel Holtz’s day over here last year, this will be a day to remember and a day to put your communications career into overdrive. Don’t miss it!