My new report from Ark Group: Measuring the Impact and ROI of Social Media – By Lee Hopkins and Anne Bartlett-Bragg is out.
Pre-publication price $275 plus gst ($15 postage and handling) – save over a $100.
Packed with practical tips and real-world insights, this report is essential reading for any organisation which wants to ensure that time and money spent on social media activities are reaping real business benefit.
All innovative, client-centric and competitive organisations consider social media a vital part of core business strategy. But how can you tell if it’s really working?
You might have some people liking you on Facebook, or a million followers on Twitter, but are you tracking how effective each update is, or how far your tweets are reaching?
Ark Group’s new report – Measuring the Impact and ROI of Social Media – provides organisations at all stages of social media use with the tools needed to measure success in real business terms.
From assessing effective use of manpower/time, and benchmarking campaigns, to using key performance metrics for each social media platform this report will help you deliver the benefits you set out to achieve.
Specifically, it will enable you to:
- Identify the key organisational objectives that social media can help you meet and support;
- Set a social media strategy that ensures your objectives are met and outcomes achieved;
- Identify which metrics should be tracked to determine the progress of your social media programme;
- Understand the capabilities of social media dashboards and align these to your social media objectives;
- Use dashboards to report social media analysis and deliver brand insight;
- Manage employee and stakeholder expectations of what a social media programme can deliver to ensure its success; and
- Understand the role of the social media analyst and its future position within the organisational structure.
Packed with practical tips, real-world insights and case studies, this report is essential reading for any organisation wanting to ensure they deliver the benefits their social media initiatives set out to achieve.
Pick up a copy at the pre-publication price of $275 plus gst ($15 postage and handling) by using this Order Form [pdf].