The days of will Social Media work for us? How do we use it? and Who will do this for us? have gone. Today, any organisation that is client-centric, innovative and competitive considers social media as a part of core business strategy. Social media has become a business necessity. It being used to communicate, to generate business, to recruit, and to network; it’s now ingrained in organisations as a fundamental part of all strategic initiatives.
But how can you tell if it is really working? Sure you might have some people liking you on Facebook, or have a million people following you on Twitter, but are you tracking how effective each update is, or how far your tweets are reaching? What about mobile apps—they are easy to create but how does an organisation match the consumer use of apps to business objectives? And just who is responsible for managing social media ROI?
From assessing effective use of manpower/time, and benchmarking campaigns, to using key performance metrics for each social media platform this report will help you deliver the business benefits you set out to achieve. Specifically, it will enable you to:
- Identify the key business objectives that social media can help you meet and support;
- Set a social media strategy that ensures your objectives are met and outcomes achieved;
- Identify which metrics should be tracked to determine the progress of your social media programme;
- Understand the capabilities of social media dashboards and align these to your social media objectives;
- Use dashboards to report social media analysis and deliver brand insight;
- Manage employee and stakeholder expectations of what a social media programme can deliver to ensure its success; and
- Understand the role of the social media analyst and its future position within the organisational structure.
Packed with practical tips, real-world insights and case studies, this report is essential reading for any organisation wanting to ensure they deliver the benefits their social media initiatives set out to achieve.
Social media ROI is more than just saying, “We grew 1,000 fans this month”; it’s saying why it is important that we grew 1,000 fans, and what the business outcome is of such growth.
Pick up your copy of the report right now.