Services I Offer
I help businesses communicate better for better results. That means I draw on many different resources to achieve the best result for you and your business.
Some of my work might entail:
- helping you launch a blog
- helping you launch a podcast
- presenting or keynoting at your next conference (priced from $2,000)
- running a one or two-day workshop on Social Media for you and key decision-makers in your organisation (priced from $1,800 per day)
- working with Executives, Directors, Marketing and Technical teams as an educator, facilitator and cultural change leader around the primary focus of understanding Web 2.0 both in the company (Enterprise 2.0) and with the consumer (customer communities/social networks) (priced from $1,800 per day)
- writing marketing documents such as direct mail pieces, standard email responses (including auto-sequential responses) and website copy (see my pricing page)
- writing business documents such as white papers, operations manuals and tenders
- converting analogue audio files (such as those found on audio cassettes) to digital files, allowing you to re-purpose them (as cd-roms, dvds, files on your website, etc.)
- designing and/or building you a content-rich internet, intranet or even extranet site, including how to effectively submit to the search engines and monitor and improve your search engine ranking (see here for more information)
- creating some eBusiness tools, such as presentation cd-roms, dvds and pdf files you can email out to prospects, clients and suppliers.
I can also work with you at a strategic level to decide on your next communication opportunities and goals.
Contact me to discuss how we might work together to further your business through better communication. After all, better communication leads to better business results.
Download folder image from DryIcons